The doctor arrived in the nick of time.
In the nick of time | Definition of In the nick of time at esicywowyq.tk
The patient's life was saved. I reached the airport in the very nick of time and made my flight. Also, just in time. At the last moment, as in The police arrived in the nick of time , or He got there just in time for dinner.
Nick of Time
The first term began life as in the nick and dates from the s, when nick meant "the critical moment" a meaning now obsolete. The second employs just in the sense of "precisely" or "closely," a usage applied to time since the s. Also see in time , def. For other uses, see In the Nick of Time disambiguation. This article does not cite any sources.
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
December Learn how and when to remove this template message. Films directed by George T.
- Urban Dictionary: nick-of-time.
- Virgin Tentacle Sacrifice #1: Chosen (Reluctant First Time Gay BDSM Monster Erotica).
- Logik und Transzendenz (German Edition)!
- WORD ORIGIN.
- Las leyes secretas de los directivos (Spanish Edition).
Miller Christmas television films s comedy film stubs Christmas television film stubs. Hidden categories: Articles lacking sources from December All articles lacking sources Pages using infobox television with editor parameter All stub articles. Namespaces Article Talk. Views Read Edit View history.
- In the Nick of Time | Central Baptist Theological Seminary;
- Learning Stories: Constructing Learner Identities in Early Education!
- IN THE NICK OF TIME | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary!
- Navigation menu?
- Examples of “in the nick of time”;
- Nick of Time FoundationHome ~ Nick of Time Foundation?
- Translations of “in the nick of time”;
Related In the Nick of Time
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved